Friday, March 20, 2009

Can You Handle More Truth?

Two years ago, I posted a link to a 47 minute long video clip on this blog and asked that you take the time to view it. I called the post "Can you handle the Truth?" I knew that many people would not have time to view it. But I wanted it to be on the Truth Seeker blog because Evan Sayet stated a truth that very effectively cuts through issues called “How Liberals Think.”


I know some watched it and in one case it caused an intense family argument. Mr. Sayet, who was once a liberal was sharing profound truth about what liberals believe and why.

Two years later he was given another opportunity to talk at the Heritage Foundation. This time his talk is an hour long. So here is what I am asking. Turn on your TV. Turn to one of those detective shows you watch week after week and figure out that it is a rerun. Instead of wasting that hour, put some headphones on and listen to Evan Sayet. He is entertaining, articulate and he makes you think about things you should think about.

No comments: