Thursday, March 29, 2007

Can you handle the truth?

I named my blog Truthseeker because that is its mission. I love to dig out the truth. In this present age that can be a challenge. I am posting a You-tube video of a recent speech given by a Mr. Evan Sayet at the Heritage Foundation. It is pretty long. However, please view it. I am picking it up off of the Little Green Footballs website, but it is one of those Internet phenomenons that has grown every day. Many remarks that I have seen say, "VIEW THIS VIDEO!!! You will come to a new understanding of something very important." Mr. Sayet is a brilliant communicator. It is easy to see why Bill Maher employed him as a writer. It is also easy to see why he doesn't employ him now. I am sure this is not the last we will hear from this man.

Evan Sayet

1 comment:

Emancipation of the Freed said...

Great presentation!

I couldn't get to it via LGF but I did find it on you tube, click here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaE98w1KZ-c

Thanks Dave!