Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I'm Like - A Bible Scholar! Well, Maybe Not

I can’t help it. With every new Presidential candidate, I try to figure out if perhaps this one is the new leader of the New World Order being revealed to us. When Bill Clinton was nominated by the Democratic Party in 1992, he so badly abused scripture in his speeches that I was concerned he was the one. But he just turned out to be – well – Bill Clinton.

When Reagan was nominated in 1984, some people (mean-spirited Democrats) counted the letters in his name, Ronald Wilson Reagan and got 666. That was obviously wrong.

If Barak Obama’s name stands for 666, I can’t see it. I almost gave up thinking about that when there it was. I was trying too hard. It’s right there in scripture! Mark 13:14 mentions the Obamanation of desolation! I knew I didn’t like that guy!

3 comments:

Emancipation of the Freed said...

LOL - very funny!

Z

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.

Strider said...

That is a howl! You have an awesome funny streak in you. The king of Puns! Thanks for the laugh before I "hit the hay". Blessings.