Saturday, January 10, 2009

Heart Felt

Recently, my friend Strider included a very poignant video in his blog. It is one that fulfills all the criteria as a great video worth viewing. It has good music, a touch of humor and some deep thoughtfulness. It provoked me to jealously. Here is Strider’s video. Enjoy.




I think I can do that, too. I think I have found a video that captures all the high marks of a great 4 minute experience. Poignancy, thoughtfulness, etc. So here is my entry. This was sent to me by my great friend, Pastor Looney in Portland.


2 comments:

Strider said...

I can't wait to hear your video. I'm in a hotel room tonight and the connection is slow. I hope to listen to it in the next day or so. Take care my friend.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the videos. Strider's was well done, fun to watch, and made a very good and surprising point.
Yours was quite amusing.

Anonymous Sister