Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Truth Seekers R Us

I have been writing about how the press and the culture it represents has been misrepresenting the truth in an effort to not only steer the upcoming elections but to control our future. You can say it has always been that way. However it seems to me that this effort has increased exponentially over the past few years.

As it turns out, the Editors of Investors Business Daily agrees with my observations. They have done a series on this very issue. They go into pretty good detail. Investors Business Daily is widely read and fiercely independent. You can read their series here.

There are three things that continue to amaze me:

One is the fact a huge percentage of our population remains unaware that they are being given false and incomplete information by the main stream media for the purpose of controlling their beliefs.

The second is that when they are shown that they are being lied to they defend the media forces that are lying to them.

The third is that the truth cannot be hidden in this day of the internet, but people simply refuse to get it, preferring to be willingly lied to. That means that they would rather live in a world created by this culture and its media than they would in a world of truth and reality. Why? Reality scares them.

Each person who comes to understand the truth of this needs to turn around and address the culture and its media to tell them that their co-dependant relationship is over. Here is a good way to explain it:

Neo: I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I know that you're afraid... you're afraid of us. You're afraid of change. I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin. I'm going to hang up this phone, and then I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world without you. A world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

3 comments:

Emancipation of the Freed said...

Another fine post!

For too many, deception's shadows are often more comfortable than truth's light. Let's be people of the light.

Z

Anonymous said...

I agree with Jenn from the last post too, it is time consuming and challenging to seek out other news sources. You would think with so many people pointing out the strategies of the mainstream media in steering popular opinion, there would be an uprising of concern. When is it going to gain momentum? HB

a woman who is said...

As always another great post.