Thursday, October 11, 2007

Quiz

Test for you! Who said it?

1)"We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good."

A. Karl Marx
B. Adolph Hitler
C. Joseph Stalin
D. None of the above

2) "It's time for a new beginning, for an end to government of the few, by the few, and for the few...and to replace it with shared responsibility for shared prosperity."

A. Lenin
B. Mussolini
C. Idi Amin
D. None of the Above

3) "(We)...can't just let business as usual go on, and that means something has to be taken away from some people."

A. Nikita Khrushev
B. Jose f Goebbels
C. Boris Yeltsin
D. None of the above

4) "We have to build a political consensus and that requires people to give up a little bit of their own...in order to create this common ground."

A. Mao Tse Dung
B. Hugo Chavez
C. Kim Jong Il
D. None of the above

5) "I certainly think the free-market has failed."

A. Karl Marx
B. Lenin
C. Molotov
D. None of the above

6) "I think it's time to send a clear message to what has become the most profitable sector in (the) entire economy that they are being watched."

A. Pinochet
B. Milosevic
C. Saddam Hussein
D. None of the above

Answers:

(1) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/29/2004
(2) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 5/29/2007
(3) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/4/2007
(4) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/4/2007
(5) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/4/2007
(6) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 9/2/2005


Here is the source of the quiz.


It appears as of today that Hillary Clinton will win the nomination for the Democrats. I don’t believe that she will take any chances on her running mate. I believe she will pick Barak Obama. That would give them a pretty solid left of center to extreme left coalition. It would also guarantee the full resources of the mainstream media and the money and power of Moveon.org. This team would not have to venture very far to the right at all. Hillary’s ability to talk at times as a centrist will be enough to bring in the needed extras to put them over the top. The centrist voters they could fool into voting for them would be gravy and will be ignored after the inauguration.

5 comments:

Shadraq said...

Scarey...at least the voting populace should be extra large - made up of those who love her and who can't stand her...I don't think there is an inbetween crowd...

Jen(n) said...

I'd like to link this post to my site ... would that be okay?

Freedom Fighter said...

Be my guest, Jen(n)!

a woman who is said...

I would also like to link to here Freedom Fighter? As usual thanks for helping us keep our eyes wide open. I with Ty this woman has always scared me. ALWAYS!

Anonymous said...

this fooled me, I think everyone should read this! If I send it to my sister Judy, I will probably get a comment like the one you got from your brother several months back! me