Monday, August 06, 2007

Adventures in Truth Seeking

Three things that you don’t want to hear in a tattoo parlor:
  1. “Eagle?! I though you said beagle!

2. ”We ran out of red, so I used pink instead.”

3 “Bob has two ‘O’s in it, doesn’t it?”

_____________________________




_______________________________________________





______________________________________________

Moving Testimony


Three buddies die in a car crash, and they go to heaven.

There, they are all asked, "When you are in your casket and friends and family are mourning, what would you like to hear them say about you?"The first guy says, "I would like to hear them say that I was a great doctor of my time, and a great family man."
The second guy says, "I would like to hear that I was a wonderful husband and school teacher who made a huge difference in our children of tomorrow."
The last guy replies, "I would like to hear them say, 'Look! He's moving!"


OK, one more:


My Dad Is Better Than Your Dad

Three boys are in the school yard bragging about their fathers.
The first boy says, "My Dad scribbles a few words on a piece of paper, he calls it a poem, they give him $50."

The second boy says, "That's nothing. My Dad scribbles a few words on a piece of paper, he calls it a song, they give him $100."

The third boy says, "I got you both beat. My Dad scribbles a few words on a piece of paper, he calls it a sermon...and it takes eight people to collect all the money!"

3 comments:

Emancipation of the Freed said...

I loved the "My dad is better than your dad" joke, it made me laugh out loud!

Thanka for putting a smile on my face this morning.

Z

Jen(n) said...

I had never heard that "my dad is better than your dad" joke before. Very funny. I'll have to point Tyler in the direction of your blog. He would get a kick out of it!F

a woman who is said...

Loved both the jokes! I needed to smile more today.
Thanks!