Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Interpret John's Dream

OK dream interpreters – here is one for you. This comes from John Gabriel. He called me yesterday and told me he had a dream with me in it. It is a great dream. Here is how he tells it:

Hi Dave,

I had a dream of you last night.

Dream:

We were in a Catholic church Julie and I; we were sitting in a pew and the priest was introducing someone from Austria or Germany, a woman priest, she was talking and getting up and walking through the isles, engaging the people in what she was saying. Then I saw Dave Bixby he was loaded (his face all red) and was smoking a cigar. He walked from the back of the church to the front and I thought “oh boy he is going to make a fool of himself”; the atmosphere was loaded and then all different wines were brought out and everyone accepted it and it became a very lively party, it felt like revival. Something had broken and Dave must have known the timing of it all. Church was over but a small group continued the party in a back room.

blessings,

John

Strider, what is the Lord telling John?

3 comments:

Strider said...

I'm not sure I am the guy with the answer, but I think I want to go to church there! This could have something to do with an awakening to the things of the Spirit in the Catholic church, or mainline denominations that is quite different than has been experienced before. Who does John think you represent...Dave meaning "lover of all"...could you represent Jesus...or do you represent a Banker / Finances. The wine and the cigar I would think represents the Spirit of God. Anyway, maybe Tom will chime in with a more accurate rendition.

a woman who is said...

That is a very cool dream! I love the part where the woman priest is walking up and down the aisle engaging everyone.

I feel that the Spirit of God is doing that very thing now with the body of Christ. Getting us ready for the "New Wines" that everyone will accept. I am all about hanging around for the back room meeting!!!

Anonymous said...

The bible says we are to be filled with the spirit of God and not be given to wine. We are also not to defile the temple of God which is our body. Smoking is a sin. It sound like the spirit of error is engolfing the church to decieve many. In 2 Thess is states that before Christ calls out his church that will be a falling away first of the body of Christ.